Wellness: Mind and Body Fertility Programs
There are few medical conditions as stressful as infertility. Research has shown that the stress of infertility is comparable to that of cancer, HIV/AIDS, and other devastating illnesses. Fortunately, you can learn ways to alleviate symptoms such as sadness, anger, anxiety, insomnia, and physical pain.
The Mind/Body Fertility Program is taught by Carol Knoph and helps patients:
- Reduce stress through a variety of relaxation methods
- Decrease isolation surrounding infertility
- Experience yoga for potential fertility benefits
- Learn techniques to reduce negative, harmful thoughts
- Examine lifestyle behaviors that effect fertility
- Optimize partner support and minimize stress and conflict in the relationship
- Learn the art of self-nurturance and coping with negative emotions
A wide range of people can benefit from this program, including, women who are having difficulty conceiving, including those being treated with IUI, IVF, and donor cycles, or other therapies may benefit from this program. We encourage partner participation in four of the ten sessions. The Mind/Body Fertility Program is open to patients of all fertility clinics and practitioners.
For more information, or to register contact Carol Knoph
at 206-604-6107, or visit her website: mindandbodyfertility.com